We’re here to help you work smarter
Lutrum was founded by current CEO Ed Garay in 2010 to help small and medium-sized businesses and medical practices in Arizona and throughout the US get the most out of their business technology. Over the years we’ve helped many small businesses relieve their technology worries so that they can concentrate on growing their businesses and realizing their goals.
Lutrum has continued to focus on the small to medium-sized business market because we know that technology can highly impact the profitability of small companies, and streamline otherwise complicated daily business routines.
Lutrum puts your focus back on your business with our:
- Microsoft Small Business Specialist Certification – in recognition of our ability to deliver industry-proven solutions and services
- Certified Microsoft Partner status – designates our expertise with Microsoft technologies
- Skilled technology experts – experienced engineers who view themselves as an extension of your business
- 24 X 7 help and support – help is only a phone call away
Lutrum‘s mission is:
To increase the success of small and medium-sized businesses and medical practices in deploying, embracing, and leveraging technology, thus improving the overall customer experience and the business’ bottom line.
Strong core values are at the heart of Lutrum’s focus and success. The company is committed to:
1. Trust: Without honesty and integrity as a solid foundation, anything else will falter.
2. Teamwork: Whether with employees and contractors or clients, partnership is a necessity.
3. The pursuit of excellence: By staying ahead of the curve, team members will be empowered through education and training.
The name of the company itself has significance. Lutrum is a variant of the Latin word lutra, which means otter, an animal that symbolizes empathy. With a name like that, you can be assured that Lutrum has a greater purpose in the world.