Clinical Application Support
For Electronic Medical Record Systems (EMR Systems)
No matter what industry you’re in, reliable, first-rate IT support is crucial to your bottom line. When you’re operating in a healthcare environment, it becomes even more critical that your IT is cutting-edge, consistent and reliable. Medical practices must be able to maintain a secure, stable network even as they grow to meet the needs of a robust, ever-changing industry.
Lutrum’s expertise and wealth of knowledge combine to make us the “go-to” company in the Healthcare Managed IT Services industry. Companies which specialize in supplying IT support for medical practices usually provide the following services, among others:
- Hardware/Software procurement and installation
- Network configuration
- EMR System Implementation
Once an EMR System is installed, what is your next move going forward? Are you fully optimizing your workflow, which will in turn strengthen the financial essentials of your practice?
- Lutrum can help you with the configuration of templates, making sure your software is user-friendly.
- We will procure and install the software you need for your specific practice.
- Lutrum can provide your staff with training on using applications, making sure they are up to speed on utilizing their software most effectively.
- Lutrum will provide you with a dedicated Clinical Application Manager, to provide leadership and operational support in the management and execution of EMR best practices.
- At Lutrum, we pride ourselves on keeping abreast of the latest trends in HIPAA- HiTech Support.
First-rate medical practice IT Support is critical, especially given the privacy concerns inherent when dealing with sensitive medical information. It is vital for medical practices to maintain a stable network as they continue to expand, keeping pace with advances in a dynamic industry. Because of our vast industry knowledge and experience, Lutrum will assist you with any and all IT needs within your medical practice, from initial system installation to a full range of support options.
Working with Lutrum, we understand EHR Support 2.0 has arrived. Large successful medical practices and hospitals tend to have Clinical Application resources in place. But small and medium-sized medical practices don’t tend to have the same privileges.
Lutrum provides you a dedicated Clinical Applications Manager to help you leverage your EMR System. We can help you identify bottlenecks and make adjustments to not only your workflow but to the configuration of your EMR System.
In addition, we provide this service as part of our Managed IT Services offering. That translates to NO additional cost to your medical practice.
Contact us to learn more.