Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Lutrum LLC’s Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) is provided to give our customers and users a clear understanding regarding the reliability of our service.
Lutrum LLC, Inc. (“The Company”) agrees to furnish services to the Subscriber, subject to the following SLA (Service Level Agreement).
Use of Lutrum LLC Service constitutes acceptance and agreement to Lutrum LLC’s AUP as well as Lutrum LLC’s TOS (Terms of Service).
All provisions of this contract are subject to the TOS (Terms of Service) of Lutrum LLC. and AUP (Acceptable Use Policy). The AUP may be changed from time to time at the discretion of the Company. Subscriber understands that change to the AUP by the Company shall not be grounds for early contract termination or non-payment.
This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Florida, county of Orange applicable to contracts enforceable in that state. Venue will be Orange County, Florida.
- Network Uptime Guarantee
- Server Uptime Guarantee - Lutrum LLC guarantees 99.9% uptime (availability) of our server systems. The downtime (outage) period is calculated from the time customer or user first reports the downtime to Lutrum LLC until the server system is fully restored. If the downtime (outage) period is larger than 0.1% (0.1% being 0.72 hours per month) Lutrum LLC agrees to refund or credit customers account the amount of fifteen (15%) percent of the monthly service fee paid during the period of outage.
- Network Service Uptime Guarantee
- ExchangeDefenderTM Guarantee – ExchangeDefenderTM scans all inbound and outbound electronic mail transfered through Lutrum LLC’s SMTP servers. If any messages go through Lutrum LLC servers unscanned, Lutrum LLC agrees to refund or credit customers account the amount of fiveteen (15%) percent of the monthly service fee paid during the period of outage. Requesting a whitelist (removal of a domain from ExchangeDefenderTM service voids this guarantee.
- Virus (ITW) Protection Guarantee – Lutrum LLC guarantees 100% protection from all in-the-wild (ITW) viruses using ExchangeDefenderTM service. ExchangeDefenderTM uses six (6) enterprise quality virus scanning engines and guarantees that the virus will be detected and cleaned or removed if clean is unsuccessful. Lutrum LLC does not guarantee the virus removal if user interaction is required to open the attachment (ex: password-protected zip files, digitally encrypted files.) If a virus is ever permitted to cross Lutrum LLC and ExchangeDefenderTM Lutrum LLC agrees to refund or credit customers account the amount of fiveteen (15%) percent of the monthly service fee paid during the period the virus scanner is not functional.
- Spam Accuracy Guarantee
- Credit and Refund Limits – Lutrum LLC credits and refunds are limited to the single reported issue and is limited to the single event per month. For example, if Lutrum LLC network ever goes down, you cannot collect 15% for network outage, 15% for system outage and 15% for the Network Service outage.
- Subscriber acknowledges that the service provided is of such a nature that service can be interrupted for many reasons other than the negligence of the company and that damages resulting from any interruption of service are difficult to ascertain. Therefore, subscriber agrees that the company shall not be liable for any damages arising from such causes beyond the direct and exclusive control of the company. Subscriber further acknowledges that the company’s liability for its own negligence may not in any event exceed an amount equivalent to charges payable by subscriber for services during the period damages occurred. In no event shall the company be liable for any special or consequential damages, loss or injury.
- Backups and Archives – Customer is solely responsible for all data on their servers, mailboxes, databases and other storage mediums. While Lutrum LLC provides means and mechanisms for customers to perform backups, customers are responsible for establishing policies, monitoring backups, data restoration, and retention intervals. Customer’s data is customers responsibility, under no circumstance shall Lutrum LLC provide drives or other media nor send them to a data retrieval facility.